Chef de Partie
A busy, popular Bistro in Newton Abbot, Devon is seeking a Chef De Partie to join its expanding team. The Bistro has a reputation for serving fresh tasty food prepared to a high standard using locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Their varied menu includes:
· Al fresco dining
· Bespoke catering for weddings and special occasions
· English breakfast, homemade cakes, light bites
· A wide choice of delicious main courses
As the Chef de Partie your duties will include:
· Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in a range of duties
· Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
· Ensuring food safety and cleaning standards are adhered to
To secure this Chef de Partie role you will have the following skills and experience:
· Your own transport is essential
· A Passion for delivering good food and exceptional service
· Creative cooking skills
· Be a self-motivated, reliable and a flexible team player
· Experience in the demands of a busy kitchen and work well under pressure
· Strong team player with a professional "can do" approach
· Food hygiene level 2 certificate
The successful candidate will enjoy:
· Staff discounts available
· Full induction training
· On-going training and development
· 30 days’ annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
· Auto enrolment pension
· Progression opportunities
· Employee Assistance Programme
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7, an average of 45 hours a week.
Shifts will include some evening and weekend work plus 1 split shift a week.
The salary will be £18,500 per annum.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.