Optima Plus Recruitment are exclusively representing a growing business in the Stoke on Trent area with the recruitment of a part-time Assistant Accountant to join an already established team. Due to expansion this is a very exciting time to join the business, working closely together as a team you will be happy to take a flexible approach to working across all areas of a busy finance department.
This role requires an individual who has experience in accurately recording and maintaining the businesses financial accounts and financial reporting requirements. It will suit a person who is proactive and forward thinking with a clear focus and positive outlook. Due to the size of the business you must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally at all levels. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation, monitoring, management and reporting of Management Accounts up to trial balance for two companies
- Bookkeeping including aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Import & Export administration including Instratats, RC sales
- Bank reconciliation, Forex Management
- Processing international transactions
- Processing expenses
- Adminisitration around P11D/P60's year-end/Company Pensions and Health Care
It is essential that candidates applying hold a minimum of AAT Level 3 as well as experience in Sage 50, Microsoft Excel and if possible Sage Manufacturing however this is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to work part time, the hours (maximum 25) and days are flexible with a fantastic benefits package and working environment.
For further information please contact Kerri-Ann Hargreaves