We're looking for someone with a passion for creative writing, and a working knowledge of SEO principles, for one of the best creative and media agencies outside of London. Sound like you? If so, please on!
Imagine yourself within the media 'arm' of a glossy creative agency with a reputation that exceeds them, and clients worth bragging about, across the automotive, finance, property, travel, retail and charity sectors - client's that include the likes of Bentley!
Then imagine you are more than just a 'cog in the works', but instead a very instrumental, and valued part of a very cohesive team, where your talents will be easily exposed, recognised and rewarded. This team has grown, and continues to grow, due to its committed and smart team; there is genuinely a lot of opportunity for progression.
Due to rapid growth, this funky and vibrant agency is looking for an SEO Executive with a passion and flair for copywriting and content generation to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of valued clients.
So, if the idea of being responsible for analysing and optimising client websites excites you, and you like the idea of pro-actively making recommendations to improve their search visibility, as well as creating weekly and monthly reports, and contributing to SEO proposals and client pitches, then jump on this role right now!
It comes with the territory that you will be expected to keep up to date with new developments in SEO, whilst actively researching, testing, and proposing new approaches to improve search engine rankings; it is equally as important that you understand, enjoy, and have a flair for content creation too!
There are a few key requirements, so have a little look and see if you can put a big fat tick next to them! If you can (or at least MOST of them anyway), please send your CV asap:
- Previous SEO experience in an in-house or agency-side position
- Experienced keyword researcher (Google Keyword Planner, Trends)
- Understanding of technical SEO fundamentals
- Confident crafting and executing outreach strategies, interfacing with bloggers and driving link acquisition
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics, and producing Excel and PowerPoint based reporting, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using Content Management Systems (WordPress, Magento, Umbraco, etc.)
- Content marketing experience, with excellent written English and writing for the web
- Excellent communication skills required for internal meetings and day-to-day client contact
- Self-motivated to learn new SEO skills, helping to keep wider team appraised of developments in the search marketing landscape
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and balance multiple deadlines
Hey, if you don't tick all of them, don't let that put you off - we want to see passionate, interested and knowledgeable SEO professionals, so if you'd like to know more, please get in touch as soon as you can.