Account Manager - Junior: £25k to £30k DOE / Senior: £30k to £38k
Are you fluent in SEO but also have a natural flair with customers? Then I want to speak to you!
My client is one of the world's leading advertising media planning agencies with expertise in everything digital, social and much more. They are a big, but close team who offer training and development to their staff when and where needed. They are fast-paced and deal with some of the biggest clients in the market. You will be responsible for one of the biggest and toughest accounts!
This is a merged role of technical SEO and account management - so you will need to be able to present and also be able to answer any techy SEO questions that the client may have. If you have a proven track record in SEO and a good understanding of campaign and digital content marketing, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows so we’re looking for experience within these areas:
- Delivering the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality work whilst creating strong relationships with clients.
- You will be contributing to content strategies but content experience is not necessary.
- Build great working relationships with colleagues including other teams such as paid media.
- Coach and develop members of the account team.
- Developing new business opportunities and existing account growth.
- Day to day contact with clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the clients’ team.
- Research of clients’ business, brand, sector, competitors and audiences.
- Management of team work-flows.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered to company guidelines.
- Inspire, manage, motivate and engage the team.
- Be a problem solver and create a positive attitude towards change.
- Manage client’s budgets.
- Be analytical and evaluate key trends and client results data
- Manage regular status meetings to discuss issues, workloads and opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the SEO marketplace, relevant tools and techniques, risk management.
Even though you will be running these accounts and be the point of call for your clients, you will have a lot of input and guidance from the Account Director who will be your direct report. You will be managing the day-to-day running of the accounts working with your Account Executives to up-keep this.
Overall, if you are good at presenting, have a passion for great client service and have over 3 years’ experience in a 'hands-on’ SEO role then send over your CV straight away to Millie - Chassam Recruitment!
Please note: We are also recruiting for an Account Director and an Account Executive, so if you’re looking for a step up in your career or something more junior then please get in touch.