Registered Manager - £20k - £25k Plus Bonus & Benefits
Registered Manager - Domiciliary /Complex Care Alexander Chapel Healthcare - Edgbaston Birmingham. £20,000 - £25,000 plus monthly bonus & pension & benefits May even suit flex hours (TBA) 30 to 35 hours per week (Ideally 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
An exciting opportunity for the role of Registered Manager has become available with Alexander Chapel Healthcare Employment. (www.ac-he.co.uk)
Established for over 20 years from our prestigious Edgbaston head office, Alexander Chapel recruitment has operated our Care Agency division since 2011 and is now looking to introduce Home and Dom Care to its operation, hence the new role would suit a dynamic entrepreneurial individual looking for a challenge with real rewards.
We are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead the operation and fulfil the registered manager role. This role will be based from Birmingham office but will roll out to our other locations.
Role Responsibility: • Register this new division with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
• Liaise with existing healthcare division. • Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
• Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
• Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, Care Homes etc.
• Recruit and manage the care workers, and care co-ordinators and assist in their role development and career enhancement. The Ideal Individual: As a new division , ACHE will require an exceptional and experienced manager to develop and grow operations. The ideal individual will be:
• Passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations
• Entrepreneurial, driven by business growth and motivated to exceed demanding performance targets
• An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers.
• At least two years’ experience in the care industry in a registered manager’s role.
• Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be working or willing to work towards level 5. In the first instance please email your CV to me without delay.