Outbound Sales Executive
Working as part of the Sales Team your main objective will be to engage with UK businesses over the phone to introduce their best-in-class product, and ultimately sign them up as a customer. You will be responsible for the full end-to-end process of the sale, from researching the leads, identifying contacts and giving demos of the product, all the way through to negotiating and closing the sale.
The successful candidate will have a passion for sales and a proven track record of selling. You will be self motivated with a drive to close sales and earn commission. Excellent written and telephone communications skills are a must, with the ability to listen to requirements, identify needs and close the sale. You will need to be both persuasive and enthusiastic and have the ability to think on your feet.
In return you will be provided with an opportunity to sell an innovative product that has a number of compelling USPs, positioning it way ahead of the competition.
Our Clients require the following skill sets -
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to progress
- Experience in outbound sales or business development/face to face sales
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Ability to work to targets and close sales
- The ability and desire to develop skills and knowledge
- Confident and professional customer focused approach
Our clients industry leading package includes -
- A basic salary of £18K-20K depending on experience with an OTE of £40K
- 50% Commission paid on all sales (50% Monthly account value)
- Business working hours 8.30am-4.45pm
- 20 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Permanent position based in Doncaster/ M18 Junction 3
- Attractive career progression available
- Extensive training offered
- Excellent working environment
If you are a solid and driven sales professional who is determined to take home as much money as possible we want to hear from you.