Account Director - digital advertising agency
Account Director - digital advertising agency - £55-65K + Excellent Bens.
A specialist digital advertising agency, are looking for a proven Account Director looking for the next challenge.
They are looking for an internationally-minded organisational superstar with a track record in delivering great work. With a varied client list of some of the world's largest brands.
The role in a nutshell:
- You'll be working in a highly collaborative culture, exploring ways to inspire the customer experience and ensuring quality of delivery.
- Oversight and support to Account Managers on all accounts. This includes advising on comms, supporting on campaigns and account plans, and helping to manage client P&Ls and internal utilisation.
- Direct client-facing responsibilities on key accounts. Proactive, engaged, passionate. They need someone who can represent a client's interests internally, while championing the agency externally. Knowing what's going on with their major accounts and managing important relationships is vital.
- Ownership of commerciality of circa £2m portfolio including P&Ls, utilisations, outsourcing costs, ad spends etc.
- Quality control on client comms, helping the account managers and account executives up their game when talking with clients and reporting on successes.
- Growing your portfolio. Seeing and capitalising on opportunities where they can help clients further, increasing their scopes or work, budgets and the clients' happiness.
This is a great opportunity working for agency who are used to punching above their weight.
If you want to hear more then please email - for a quick turnaround !!