Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car (Audi / VW) + Company Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + Broadband allowance + Mobile
Fantastic opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager looking to earn a good salary, selling top products into the building and construction industries. Enjoy working for a long established business with an excellent engineering pedigree that sells to a variety of clients across the construction sector, UK wide. Join a market leader and be well rewarded for your efforts in an enjoyable sales role.
This engineering group specialises in window solutions for various marketplaces. They are currently looking for a strong Regional Sales Manager to run their specialist manage their growing sales team and manging business development. The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy as well as the opportunity to be recognised and rewarded with a terrific package.
* Responsible for business development of the allocated region
* Coaching and personal development of staff below them
* Maintaining good customer relations and key accounts
* Managing staff objectives and overseeing KPI's
* Client visits (Regional patch and occasional UK travel)
* Liaising with technicians and sales team for quotations and estimations.
* Managing a team of 5 area sales manager and 4 technicians
* Experienced Sales Managers from man management backgrounds
* Experience of coaching and developing individuals
* Experience handling key accounts or generating new business
* Willing to commute other allocated Region
Apply now to Anthony Moore ref AM305
Keywords: Regional Sales Manager, man management, coaching, developing, Business Development Manager, Area sales manager, sales, selling, sales engineer, construction, windows, roofing, fitter, engineering, technician, manager, estimations, negotiating, market, accounts, account, manager, management, building merchants, architects, sales engineer, Account manager, New business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.