Job Title: Land Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car allowance
Hours: Full Time
Length of role: Permanent
Do you want to work for an organisation whose mission is to enhance the life chances of its customer? For an organisation which will value your contribution in helping it to succeed in this mission?
Working with the Head of Land you will have a pipeline of existing contacts and opportunities to fulfil an ambitious target pipeline of private sales development plots.
The individual will have a tangible track record of securing sites off and on market within restricted timescales and show entrepreneurial flair in getting deals across the line.
This role will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and implement growth opportunities including new strategic land and development purchases, partnership opportunities, investment led projects, place making and regeneration opportunities, and other significant projects, within the agreed framework of strategies, policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development and improvement of strategies, policies and procedures to ensure that they deliver the organisation's objectives
- Negotiate the contractual and commercial aspects including Heads of Terms for new projects, drawing on expertise from the Finance and Procurement teams and external advisors where required, and progress opportunities through to handover to the regional development teams
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A strong track record of identifying and securing new strategic land opportunities for residential development
- Proven commercial acumen and significant experience of successfully implementing new growth opportunities in line with ambitious targets
- Experience of negotiating partnership arrangements including joint ventures
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://jobs
When applying please use Google Chrome
We prefer to receive your application online. However, if you are unable to do this please write quoting the reference number to: Resourcing Team, Clarion Housing Group, 6 Central Avenue, Norwich, NR7 0HR and we will send you an application pack.
Clarion Housing values diversity and encourages applications from minority groups.