Trainee Car Sales Executive
My client is committed to offering their customers the best possible buying experience in the Automotive industry. They are a family owned dealership who appreciate the importance of maintaining your car, whether it’s fresh off the forecourt or an older vehicle. This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Trainee Car Sales Executive. You will be:-
- Increasing company sales through business and client development.
- increasing sales on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Working in Guildford
- required to up-sell products and features.
- have the ability to negotiate and close a sale
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence essential
- Ideally living in or around Guildford
- £10-12k basic OTE upto £50,000
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.