Student Finance Officer
Our client is recruiting for a Student Finance Officer to assist with the revenue creation and collection function for Higher Education students. This role will be reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager. Creation and posting of invoices. Issuing and collection of revenue creating instalment plans and minimising risk and maximising cash flow for the business. Helping to maintain cost control and assisting with the postings to the management accounts. Working within set criteria, and escalating to the student finance manager when necessary. Advising and assisting customers with Student Finance England queries.
- Close liaison with customers regarding Student Finance England applications
- Creation and maintenance of Sales Ledger items
- Demonstrating credit control skills in a sensitive and professional manner to maintain the strength of the QA Higher Education brand.
- Demonstrating good communication skills with internal department's compliance/sales on finance issues and student progression.
- Building relationships with customers offering them support and guidance in the payment of their tuition fees
- Implementation of QA Higher Education approved Credit Control Procedures
- Clear and concise reporting.
- Proficient Administration and organisational skills
The right candidate:
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Finance Function and Sales Ledger experience
- Microsoft Excel - ability to complete V look ups
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
- You will ideally be AAT qualified and have a proven track record in a similar role