Engineering and Construction Loss Adjuster
My client a leading loss adjusting practice is seeking a Senior Engineering and Construction Loss adjuster
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle major and complex losses in accordance with service standards.
- You will be dealing with Construction and Engineering claims of all sizes including complex and major losses.
- You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
- You will work to agreed authority limits.
- Developing working relationships with existing Clients
- Helping to identify and plan approaches to new Clients
- Assist others with their marketing functions
- Hosting and attending evening drinks and other social events
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of presentations to Clients.
A loss adjuster with an excellent reputation that prides itself on quality and integrity.
- You will need to have extensive Engineering and/or Construction loss adjusting experience
- You will have experience of dealing with major and complex losses
- Ideally qualified to ACILA
- Committed and drive to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the region
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence