Wealth Management Consultant
Established in the early 1990's, this wealth management group are widely regarded as the UK's leading wealth manager. They are now placed within the FTSE 100 and its shareholders include major, global financial institutions. With a core focus on investments and pensions based advice, they provide holistic financial planning services and tailored solutions to their clients.
They are now looking for a bright Wealth Management Consultant graduate to join the team.
In this Wealth Management Consultant job, you will be working with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors within the Acquisition Marketing team. Using a variety of marketing techniques, you will be prospecting, contacting, and liaising with financial advisers about the opportunities that exist within the partnership for individuals and businesses.
In this Wealth Management Consultant job, your tasks will involve:
- Working closely with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with high-quality financial advisers by using a variety of marketing techniques
- Putting your excellent communication skills into action through building and developing strong relationships with financial advisers
- Capitalising on opportunities that currently exist within the market place
What we're looking for?
- All degree disciplines welcomed, but an interest in finance is essential
- A friendly, personable, and articulate graduate
- Good communication skills - face-to-face and over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach to work
What else is on offer?
- Great starting basic salary of £23,500 + bonus
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care on completion of probation
- A great first step into a career within Wealth Management at a FTSE 100 firm
- A significant amount of support and development will be provided, putting you in good stead for a clear progression path into acquisition or financial advice itself
If you feel this Wealth Management Consultantgraduate jobis the ideal next step as you look to start a career within the financial services, then waste no time and apply today!