Corporate Insolvency Manager
A highly regarded Corporate Advisory boutique which provides corporate finance (M&A), debt restructuring, financial advisory / turnaround and formal insolvency solutions to SME's, OMB's and medium to large sized businesses. The firm has strong links within the Accountancy, Legal and Banking sectors and is experiencing a high level of demand for its expert advice.
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Insolvency Manager within the firm's South West office.
As Manager you will support Directors on a wide variety of Insolvency and Advisory projects including formal insolvency appointments (Trading Administrations), Debt Restructuring / Cash Management projects and accelerated M&A / Business Sales.
You will also manage a small team of Insolvency Administrators in the handling, progression and closure of Liquidations (CVL's, MVL's) and Administrations (Trading, Pre-Pack).
As a Senior team member within this established, reputable practice you will benefit from:
- A highly competitive salary package
- Career progression as the practice continues to expand
- Exposure to a wide variety of formal insolvency appointments and other non-formal insolvency related projects
You will be an experienced Corporate Insolvency Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- At least CPI Qualified (or equivalent)
- Several years experience of managing Liquidations and Administrations
- Exposure to cash management, debt restructuring or financial advisory work
- Driven, ambitious and career motivated
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.