Retirement Adviser - Telephone Based
Our client has two vacancies for a Retirement Adviser based in Reigate
Holding current CAS and SPS, the role holder will be telephone based to offer retirement advice to the firm’s clients and maximise sales and revenue in the 'At Retirement' market. In addition they will offer other relevant products to customers through a comprehensive customer focused service delivery.
Meeting and exceeding quality and sales targets, based primarily on qualified leads the successful individual will act as an FCA approved person (Controlled function category CF30), taking responsibility for advising on product areas and giving advice.
Qualifications and Experienced required:-
- Currently holding CAS status and SPS
- Diploma in Financial Planning or Diploma in Regulated Financial planning or equivalents.
- The individual will be driven and highly motivated with a desire to offer the highest levels of service and solutions to their clients.
- Self-motivated with excellent relationship management skills
- Substantial experience in a Financial Services sales environment, with a proven track record of achieving results
- Record of Continued Professional Development (CPD).
In return the role holder will enjoy a competitive package, bonus potential and other associated employee benefits