Brand & Acquisition Consultant - 9/12 months fixed term contract
To support the delivery of RAC Acquisition trading targets by delivering compelling and effective Marcomms campaigns across online and offline media, and across RAC`s product range.
What the role has to deliver
End to end ownership of delivery of marketing campaigns for specific media channel, as part of total acquisition plan.
Deliver campaign targets within budget, driving efficiencies. Focusing on the three core streams:
* Input into and deliver media schedules according to plans.
* Implement new creative in-line with seasonal offers.
* Working with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensure all creative is compliant and utilise APRIMO system efficiently.
* Evaluate campaigns to ensure effective, review against KPIS and provide recommendations for future activity:
* Regular performance monitoring; attendance at meetings, feeding into strategic planning sessions, analysing MI reports. Reporting variances against plan and recommendation of mitigating action.
* Management of costs to ensure budgets are optimised to maximise cost efficiencies.
* Campaign briefing to include creative media, data, insight and suppliers both internally and externally.
* Ensuring all communications are on brand and assisting with brand sign-off for Brand & Comms team
* Adopt a test & learn philosophy to ensure robust plans are delivered and constantly optimised.
* Ensure all customer communication and documentation is clear, fair and not misleading; is designed in line with ASA guidance and FCA rules and guidance; and is compliant with data protection law and any other relevant legislation.
* Ensure all financial promotions are approved in line with the Financial Promotions Approval Procedures Guide and that robust records are maintained for a minimum of three years, also in line with the Guide.
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications
- Direct marketing experience essential:
- Campaign Management
- Creative Briefing and evaluation
- Financial acumen
- Analytical mind
- Experience of targeting and segmentation techniques.
- Competent in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint.
- Financial services background beneficial.
- End to end campaign management / communications experience
- Good experience of direct marketing, data, databases & customer management, gained within a high-profile consumer services brand
- Knowledge of financial services sector
- Experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Customer proposition development & implementation experience
- Creative & analytic mind with sound financial acumen / commercial awareness
- Good track record in delivery with results - proven ability to make things happen
- Good interpersonal skills to manage Agency and internal relationships
CIM or similar marketing qualification desirable.
Degree level qualified preferred.