Team Leader- Contemporary Lifestyle business- City of London
My client has established itself as a leading furniture business, selling funky and colorful products both online and from two large retail premises.
The business is growing rapidly and a third store is due to open on the edge of the City later this Spring and we are now recruiting an experienced Team Leader.
We are looking for someone who can combine energy with commercialism; team spirit with excellent customer service.
In this role you will provide essential support to the management team in meeting sales and team targets, delivering on KPI’s, motivating the team and handling the operational day to day aspects of the showroom.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven previous experience within customer facing roles
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to work independently and show initiative
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence and common sense
- Excellent motivation and people management skills
- Conscientious and diligent with focus on details and regard for the bigger picture
- Organizational skills with the ability to be flexible to change
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and passion for the brand
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Ability to support Management in communicating and realizing shared vision for the store
- Flexibility and availability to work Monday to Sunday opening hours
If you are looking to join a friendly and growing business and love to sell good quality, lifestyle products, apply today!