Solutions Design - Senior Manager (Multi Family Office)
Our client started as a multi-family office, originally focusing on Eastern Europe but has seen the business grow to cover a broad range of clients from multiple jurisdictions.
The existing client base has a strong Russian heritage so Russian language skills would be a strong advantage but is not a prerequisite. The client base is growing to include a growing number of HNW UK centric and Chinese clients.
The successful candidate will possess robust knowledge and experience dealing with various financial instruments and solutions (hedging, interest rate and various asset classes including commodities and other alternatives, Cross currency swaps (vanilla, long dated, credit contingent), FX options, Forwards, NDFs), securitisation deals, bond issuance, investment funds and its operations as well as be familiar with structuring private and business assets via various mechanisms (SPVs, trusts, foundations etc.). The candidate should have strong numerical skills to come up with various sorts of value calculations as required.
- Designing and structuring solutions for various investment and service offerings such as trusts and charitable companies, overseas vehicles, funds, foundations, philanthropy, corporate restructurings, loans and credit, insurance products, domestic and international tax planning
- Identifying, advising and implementing solutions for currency and interest rates risk management and hedging needs
- Multi asset structuring able to develop and execute complex fixed income and equity linked transactions
- Highly numerate and able to conduct various calculations (such as coupon payments, yields, etc.) and financial modelling as may be required by an individual project
- Prepare information and materials for internal and external presentation
- Manage projects through their full lifecycle, from inception to conclusion, communication across the various teams as required.
- Liaise with clients in support of the Relationship Management teams as needed
- Select and manage external service providers (lawyers, auditors, fund administrators, etc.)
- Understand legal and tax implications and liaise with external experts where necessary; perform relevant research where necessary
- Assist with legal documentation - agreements, company resolutions, JV agreements, shareholder agreements, term sheets, etc.
- Keep current with new financial products and market trends