Finance Assistant / Payroll (Part Time)
Finance Payroll Assistant required on a part time basis working 25 hours per week.
Working as part of an open plan office and existing finance team you will take ownership of managing the payroll services for all the group. Preparing monthly payrolls for 5 companies within the group totalling 500 employees,
• Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll services
• Maintain payroll systems to ensure accurate payment of staff salaries, tax, national insurance, and pensions etc.
• To advise the management team, staff and line managers on issues
of pay, tax, national insurance, pension and other voluntary deductions.
• Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
• Ensure all checks and controls are performed on each payroll.
• Research and resolve any payroll related issues.
• To liaise with external agencies e.g. HM Revenue and Customs, Pension Companies.
• Keeping up to date with of all developments and legislation surrounding payroll, pensions and benefits. Ensure all legislation is implemented.
• Undertaking year-end procedures, including preparation and distribution of P35s, P60s & P11D’s.
Our client is interested in candidates with prior experience in payroll (min 3 years). Who adopts a proactive approach to systems development and has a strong commitment to collaborative and team working.
August Clarke is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and is an equal opportunity employer.