Communications Executive (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) West London
Communication Executive, Events, West London, £34k.
This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media and events business.
As part of a team of four, this is a broad and varied role, driving and supporting the production, development and distribution of both internal and external communications, with a focus on the global intranet.
• Contribute to the development of the Corporate internal and external communications plan aligned to company strategic objectives and group wide strategic initiatives
• Regular communication with global offices to collate information
• Proofing a variety of communications including weekly news bulletin
• Assist with and lead adhoc projects, from conception through to delivery. These could include video production, website development/expansion
• Work with stakeholders responsible for our corporate departments/functions to develop and deliver their internal communication and engagement plans through our global corporate intranet to optimise user value
• Challenge each department to understand and fully utilise the benefits of using their team sites within the intranet to improve communications and collaboration within their function and across the company
• Develop and deliver the intranet end-user engagement campaign so that internal communications is continuously improved
• Improve user engagement reporting using web analytics tools to provide insight and suggest appropriate content & functionality improvements
• Maintain and develop our intranet, continuing to develop it into a collaboration and knowledge sharing tool
• Responsible for day-to-day intranet content, ongoing maintenance and support
• Manage relationship with 3rd party technical support team
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience of intranet management & web content creation
• Interpreting technical IT and intelligence jargon
• Enthusiastic, supportive and self-motivated team player
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 would be a bonus but not essential
If this exciting commuincations job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment