Sales Ledger Clerk
My client is a professional business based in near Lichfield in Staffordshire. Due to a member of their current Sales Ledger Team progressing in to management accounts, they now have a position available within their shared service centre. They are currently looking for someone with some expose to basic sales ledger duties, in particular, experience dealing with high volume bank reconciliations would be ideal and experience working in a very detail oriented position. The role will be working as part of a large, outgoing team at the company's head office.
Ideally you will:
- Have exposure to sales ledger duties such as bank reconciliations, petty cash, processing receipts and cash allocations
- Be confident using accounting systems and using Excel
- Have previous experience having ownership of your own work as in the role you will be responsible for processing for multiple sites
- Have experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
In return you will:
- Work for a very prestigious business within a knowledgeable and experienced team
- Work in a large, friendly office
- Enjoy a busy, fast paced role and have the opportunity to advance in the future
- Enjoy excellent training, support and having ownership of your own work
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.