Transactional Support Analyst
On behalf of our client, an international Manufacturer, TRF Professional are recruiting a Specialist / Analyst from a transactions background.
Reporting into the Transactions Support Manager, the primary responsibility is to act as a subject matter expert and point of reference, for issues relating to the transactional delivery of OTC, PTP, Cash and Banking. The responsibility is to manage the flow of work through effective LEAN techniques, observing all key business controls, to ensure all work completed under the remit is 'right first time’.
- Support the Purchase To Pay processes efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Support the SSC Transactions processes efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Manage & review SSC Financial controls and compliance.
- Review current SAP segregation issues and manage segregation issues around future access requests
- Monthly review & release of GRNI / ITBR accruals consignment
- Design and maintain schedule of periodic Vendor statements reconciliations
- Monthly Intrastat reporting
- Review and investigate Vendors Debit Balances
- Support Transactions Support manager in production of monthly reporting performance pack and analysis
- Support Transactions manager during internal and external Audit
- Strives to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Support Manager and the Head of Financial Service - Transactions
- Manages incoming requests through work flow and schedules activities appropriately
- Champions customer service in all of the process areas
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with External counterparts, other Transactional Teams, external suppliers, internal customers and business partners
- Operate and ensure efficiency of monthly Internal financial and operational controls
- Preferably qualified or part qualified - AAT or equivalent
- Ability to act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the specific transactional area
- Office IT literate, preferably with advanced MS Excel skills and SAP
- A good understanding of Compliance (Risks and Control)
- Driven towards process improvement
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company
In return for the above the successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits, a modern working environment along with ongoing support and development.
Please apply, in confidence, to Jasmine Marland at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.