Sales Coordinator within a fast growing industrial sales environment
A fast growing, dynamic solutions business with great potential to develop a career
As a Sales Coordinator you will help to support the sales team on a day to day basis.
You will have the following skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Answer incoming sales calls - be the first contact for sales calls and general enquiries. Be able to understand customer requirements, talk confidently about the services, and offer a solutions.
- Sales calls - manage own call list of customers and support sales team with their calls to maximise sales opportunities and help achieve targets. Build relationships with regular customers and taking sales orders.
- Chasing up installation tenders already quoted by others.
- Supporting the Sales team by identifying potential prospects to approach, making appointments, updating call lists, and following up introductory letters.
- Direct customer mailings/email to support sales campaigns & customer communication
As a Sales Coordinator you will have
- Experience of working within a sales environment. Ideally you would have worked within a sales role for a manufacturer or within an industrial environment.
- Strong sales and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good telephone manner
- Hard working, organised and passionate
- You MUST be available to start work ASAP. You must be able to interview at short notice
Circa £16,000- £18,000+ Bonus
Based in Bury
A great opportunity to work within a fun environment and to develop your career