Quality & Compliance Manager
Care Quality & Compliance Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Care Quality and Compliance Manager for a group of three homes in North London.
Our client offers excellent residential, nursing and dementia care. Respite care is also available on a short term basis across the services.
As the Quality and Compliance Manager you will perform quality and compliance audits, compile reports and implement improvement plans.
- Plan, Coordinate, and implement the quality management and quality improvement systems.
- Monitor, audit and provide assistance with the quality assurance and compliance.
- Prepare and present reports to the directors.
- Ensure Quality assurance policies and procedures are monitored and updated to include relevant regulatory changes.
- Have an understanding of all regulations, practices, and procedures within the care home sector.
- Utilise experience and judgement to improve quality throughout the homes.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of planning and conducting Audits
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally qualified to Level 4 / 5 in Health & Social Care
- Previous experience working with CQC (Desirable)
- Non nurse applicants will be considered
- RGN Nursing registration (Desirable)
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.