Digital Marketing Account Manager
Are you an Digital Marketing Account Manager or a Client Solutions Manager with experience of Telco and tech markets looking for a new a challenge?
My client, a global Social media company are looking for someone just like you if you have experience with the below:
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, and accompanying solutions.
- Demonstrate strong industry knowledge, and in-depth understanding of the UK Telco and Tech markets.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
- Drive education on company product, company updates and share best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business.
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
- Provide and oversee marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives.
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree preferred
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience working with marketing and/or media companies
- Experience working with Telco/Tech businesses preferred
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from team/manager
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience analysing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Ability to guide adoption of products/solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.