Digital Marketing Executive
Our client, a national Financial Services company are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Andover office.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of digital marketing plans and promotional activity across the online space. Primary focus is around managing digital strategy.
There is a requirement to effectively utilise campaigns to drive lead generation, working closely with the sales and lead generation teams, accountable for delivering communications to intermediaries and prospective corporate clients, to help drive new business.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering targeted digital campaigns, nurturing leads through the buying cycle, providing qualified leads for sales teams to drive sales activity, drive SEO best practices and ensure these are implemented. You will also manage PPC activity, working with external agencies if applicable, and report on Website performance. Explore new digital channels and initiatives, ensuring the team remain informed of developments within the digital space.
- Previous experience of implementing digital marketing campaigns including paid and natural search, email marketing, display campaigns and social media platforms.
- Marketing automation knowledge / skills are a real advantage
- Experience of implementing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that have achieved objectives set Understanding of website user experience and updates to support digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing automation, including workflows.
- Understanding of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Use of digital and analytical tools such as Adobe / Google Analytics to improve processes and inform decision making.
This is a fulltime role working Monday to Friday offering circa £32,000 per annum (DOE). They offer 28 days holidays and great benefits, including Health care and pension.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on or email to find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.