Experienced IFA Administrator-Guildford-Reputable Organisation with Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers providing a wide range of services including Wealth Management, Inheritance Tax & Retirement Planning.
As their client base and service grow from strength to strength, their need to add quality individuals to their organisation does too. In this instance, a highly experienced Administrator is required to compliment and work closely with the management team.
Key Skills & Experience
- 1. The applicant should be highly experienced, and probably have been working in financial services for at least five years.
- Qualified to Diploma status, or working towards it. The candidate must have experience in the following areas: Processing new business for both individual and corporate clients Extensive knowledge of Investment Bonds (onshore and offshore), ISAs, Venture Capital Trusts, pensions (individual and group), Private Medical Insurance and Life related business.
- The applicant should be very confident on the telephone and be able to fit in to our team.
- The applicant needs to be extremely competent using IRESS (formerly 1st Software), especially the fee reconciliation side of the software, which will be a very important part to this role.
- The candidate will have excellent numeracy skills and be a proficient user of Excel.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.