This is a chance to join a growing team of Independent Financial Advisors with a strong reputation within the industry.
Due to an increase in business being generated and growth, this company has created a new role for the right person to join the team as a trainee paraplanner.
Should you be successful you will be working with and be supported by a very experienced and knowledgeable team who will help you to progress well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain that procedures followed by the company are Compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FSA Process and deliver
- Suitability reports for a variety of IFA's Provide recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection policies based on your own research support these recommendations with a coherent explanation
- Work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests from Company advisers and Management
- Assist in analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Use of financial planning software tools
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Previous experience within an IFA practice environment
- Ideally you will be working towards the level 4 diploma
- Good technical knowledge of Pensions and Investments
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career