Main function of the role
We’re looking for a bright, data-savvy Digital Analyst to join the Digital Marketing team for this exciting and newly created role. You’ll play a key role in telling the story of performance across web and app channels, and make recommendations for improvements. Passionate about interpreting data, you’ll be an expert in analysing end-to-end customer journeys and be able to provide actionable insights.
Working directly within the Digital Marketing team and alongside Product, you will also have a pivotal relationship with the Data team to help us build out a 360º understanding of customers.
The job is located at the company's Head Office in Central London and will entail occasional travel to other Addison Lee locations and traveling to suppliers, contractors and clients premises as is reasonably required.
- Provide measurement and reporting on all digital marketing campaign activity and where required, use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign performance issues
- Analyse B2B and B2C consumer behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, and basket funnels
- Create daily / weekly dashboards for the Digital Marketing and Product teams
- Provide actionable insight and proactively make recommendations for improvement to the site experience and future digital campaigns
- Manage the A/B and MVT testing roadmap across the team, working closely with Product Managers
- Overseeing and reviewing technical tag implementations, tracking codes, and parameters to ensure campaigns and events are properly tracked
- Monitor evolving business requirements, identifying and assessing appropriate web analytics tools as required
- Highly analytical, proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Self-starter, energetic, comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Incredibly customer focused and curious, obsessed with deeply understanding customer behaviours
- Ability to influence and challenge, and to work constructively with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Experience in advanced Excel, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics software such as Google Analytics, Flurry and Localytics
- Comfortable presenting information to a wide range of stakeholders