Contracts Manager - Groundwork’s, Road To Your Success!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well established construction company based in Uttoxeter. This role would suit someone who enjoys working within a busy construction industry managing and working within a team, office based and on site covering Midlands, North East, North West and Southern counties. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a very attractive salary package for the right candidate and a company car.
Our client specialise in installation of children’s play parks, surfacing and groundwork’s covering the Midlands, North East, North West and Southern counties.
- Must have Full UK driving Licence
- Must have CSCS Card
- Must have knowledge within the groundwork’s industry
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must be flexible with travel (Candidate’s will be going onsite covering The Midlands, North East, North West and Southern counties)
- Must have good planning and organisation skills
- Must have good assertiveness and team working skills
Desirable: (not essential)
- Experience/knowledge of installing children’s play parks
This role will involve full responsibility for the contracts and ongoing relationships with suppliers of materials and services for the company. Other responsibilities and tasks include:
- Working alongside the Managing Director and Operations Director - attending meetings, prepare and complete weekly progress reports etc
- Oversee the management and control of several projects at any one time which includes site operations, team operations, and site client requirements
- Communicate on various levels from employees to management, subcontractors to suppliers, customers to the general public
- Coordinate and prepare the site requirements and liaise with other construction / third party persons involved with the contract schemes
- Prepare, develop and implement the specific Programme of Work schedules, propose and implement the logistics of the works from commencement to completion and resolve any pre and post issues
- Undertake site safety visits pre and post construction to ensure compliance with site and health and safety requirements
- Ensure the accurate transfer of information and paperwork to the office for final processing / invoicing to the end user / Client
- £35,000 Per Annum - dependant on experience/skills
- Company car
Hours: Contracted 40 hours per week
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Contracts Manager;Site Manager; Groundwork’s Manager
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!