Internal Sales Executive
Pentland Wholesale Ltd (Blackburn Lancashire)
Job title: Internal Sales Executive
Based in Blackburn, Lancashire, Pentland Wholesale, a leading importer of commercial refrigeration and catering equipment, are recruiting for a new sales team member.
Due to our continued success we are looking to grow our sales team and are searching for a confident and dynamic Internal Sales Executive. The successful applicant will join us in our bright and friendly environment on Walker Park, working directly for the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Proactively contact new, current and potential clients, through telephone & email to promote the products and services of the business and to generate, record & identify opportunities for business development to reach and exceed targets
- Maintain the contact database of existing & prospective clients for sales and marketing purposes.
- Assist in qualifying sales leads & creating appointments for our Sales & Business Development Managers.
- Conducting market research.
- Conducting feedback exercises.
- General sales & administrative duties when required including answering sales calls, generating quotations, checking stock, progressing orders.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients to gain repeat business
- Reactivate dormant accounts
- Analyse data to monitor account fluctuations to ascertain month on month variances and take necessary action.
- Identify areas for development with current clients
- Liaise with the Marketing department to introduce and promote new products and work on special offers.
- Utilise CRM system to record and follow up customer interactions
- Represent the company at Exhibitions and Trade Shows and present products to clients
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Dynamic and outgoing personality possessing a determination to succeed
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritise own workload and work under pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT & administration skills are essential, knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage but not necessary - training will be provided.
The permanent position
Benefits offered by Pentland Wholesale: Company pension, Private medical insurance and group discounts.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday 08.30am until 17.00 hrs 37.5hours per week and offers a good rate of pay and performance related bonuses.
Pentland Wholesale is an equal opportunities employer