Senior Paraplanner/Administrator - London - Outstanding IFA & Matching Salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Senior Administrator/Paraplanner to join a well-established organisation which provides a highly personalised financial planning service.
As part of an existing team, you will be responsible for providing high quality support to the 3 successful Financial Planners of the business, and maintaining relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and extensive previous experience working within a similar fast-paced environment.
Additionally, any management experience would be a bonus.
- To Provide high quality administration and analytical support to Financial Planners and clients.
- Manage own workloads.
- Processing all Private Client related new business and servicing queries.
- Liaising and building relationships with other functions to ensure all aspects of development, change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated and absorbed within the company.
- Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within company time-scales.
- Previous extensive experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice.
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Confident and competent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum basic knowledge of financial services products - pensions, investments, life insurances etc.
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired.
- Previous use of Standard Life WRAP, FFN, IRESS Xplan, Voyant and Finemetrica would be useful.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.