Data Warehouse/BI Developer
The candidate will work within the IT analytics team with primary responsibility for the build and ownership of the data warehouse. As a growing business there is an ongoing need to expand the current solution to integrate additional data sources and support new and existing reporting solutions
The Client- An award-winning debt recovery law firm
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Primary contributor in developing, testing and deploying key data integration solutions
- Design, develop, and support new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- Review, analyse, modify, and create ETLs, utilising SSIS, testing, debugging, integration and implementation processes.
- Document technical needs for ETL processes and databases, and ensuring optimal technical infrastructure is utilised.
- To collaborate with business and IT stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilisation
- Support, maintain and develop the components of the data warehouse for full optimisation
- To provide guidance and assistance to BI / MI Analysts.
- To assist with queries from our internal users
- Provide assistance with special projects that require data mining, analysis or reporting.
- Experience in Data Warehouse (DW) analysis and design experience with full knowledge if Data Warehouse methodologies and data modelling.
- Full Microsoft BI stack (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/SQL 2016)
- Proven experience with building and deploying SSIS solutions with comprehensive error handling and auditing
- Proven experience designing DW architecture for use with Tableau server (or other similar reporting tool)
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, principles and practices with MS SQL Server
- Strong data analytics/interrogation skills
- Desire and ability to work in a very fast moving and demanding environment
- Knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools desirable