Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Tonbridge
Branch Manager - Electrical wholesale - Tonbridge
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager in Tonbridge on behalf of a market-leading group of wholesale and distribution businesses.
We are looking for a Branch Manager with experience in the electrical wholesale sector who are looking for either the next step up in their career or a new challenge. If you are a salesperson who wants to progress to branch management or indeed a current assistant or branch manager and are looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is really going places, the group have invested heavily in the business recently and continue to do so.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting role where you will be given freedom and autonomy with regard to the running of what will in-effect be your own business
- A competitive basic starting salary of between £30,000 - 35,000, negotiable with experience
- Uncapped bonus potential - the group really believe in rewarding hard work
- The support and buying power of a large and very reputable group
- Mentoring, support and continued professional development from the group
- A rewarding career, not just a job with a group who really value and look after their employees
About the company
This market leading group has a division with an existing strong network of around 25 locations in and around the South East and London, they are specialists when it comes to the distribution and sale of a wide range of branded electrical and lighting products. The business has a great reputation and in total they have been trading for over 70 years. They are currently in the process of developing and further growing the business across the South East and London, as such, there are excellent opportunities for progression within the company and the wider group.
- Basic starting salary of up to and around £35,000 which is supplemented by a lucrative and uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
- Optional membership of an outstanding pension scheme
Apply today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK. If you have any questions, please contact James Downing.
Interviews are being held now for this opportunity.