Research Executive - £18K - Central London - Marketing Services
This is a unique, fast-growing and close knit community of business development and research professionals, based in central London. They contact organisations going through change for a variety of reasons, and then speak directly with their senior decision-makers to establish the correct grounds for potential suppliers to make a pitch for their business.
With clients as prestigious as Leo Burnett to sporting giants FC Barcelona & McLaren F1, their client list is genuinely unparalleled.
With a brand-new website launch in 2016, they are now looking to add to their business development function and win more clients in 2017 than they’ve ever won before!
This is a three month internship based in Clerkenwell paying £18,000 pro rata with the potential to go permanent.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You’ll be responsible for calling and interviewing senior marketers at the top-spending European brands, uncovering insight that helps clients better understand their priorities
- You’ll be responsible for writing these up on a daily basis, so they can be edited and delivered to clients
- You’ll track senior decision-makers in companies to ensure the information provided to clients is always 100% accurate
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
The role is fast-paced and you’ll be working in an environment that has to reach its product targets every day.
- You’ll need to be proactive and comfortable using the phone as this is how they hold all of their interviews, and they need to cover the most senior marketers in the top-spending brands.
- You’ll be passionate about marketing and sponsorship as you’ll have the responsibility for producing content for companies including FC Barcelona, Saatchi & Saatchi, Interbrand and the Chicago Bulls.
- You’ll need an investigative nature and the ability to uncover information that truly benefits clients.
- You’ll have strong analytical and written ability.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Apart from having the opportunity to make a successful career for yourself, you’ll also benefit from an open and friendly office culture. Fridays, you can expect beers on Exmouth Market, or a works night out to see live music, or check out a movie screening at the BFI.
- If sport is more your thing then you can join the team and help dominate division 2 in the London Advertising Softball League, or join the netball team which had a strong debut season in the Go Mamouth netball league.