Echo-U have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience + Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday with some weekend work
Echo-U prides itself on providing a supportive and friendly atmosphere to work in, you will be responsible for ensuring this approach is promoted. We offer great opportunities for progression; future opportunities may include promotion to operational manager. You may also enjoy developing your experience by transferring onto another campaign if the opportunity arises. You will report to the operations manager and you will be a leader and role model in a target driven team with a strong customer and client focus.
Working as a Team Leader on one of Echo-U’s campaigns, you will be expected to manage a team of agents and senior agents ensuring a focus on excellent customer service as well as enabling the team to strive for and meet targets. You will be analysing and allocating calls to agents and ensuring the correct information is being communicated to customers, you will also ensure the ethos of ‘the art of conversation’ as well as the clients expectations are adhered to at all times.
Team Leader – Key Responsibilities:
- Strive to meet all client and company KPI’s
- Promote and work towards ensuring the teams are motivated and positive about their role in a rewarding work environment
- Undertaking effective 1-2-1s and reviews in line with existing procedures
- Organise staffing and resourcing within your team, including shift patterns, holiday allocation and the number of staff required daily / weekly to meet demands of the campaign
- Pro-actively manage team roles throughout each day to effectively deliver on customer calls and email requirements
- 1st Line complaint resolution and dealing with complex customer enquiries
- Daily reporting and analysis of the team and individual performance. Establish common themes and root causes where underperformance is a present.
- Making decisions at the front line and communicating them to the team members, this will impact upon the services delivered to customers by the team
- Undertaking Quality Assurance to ensure compliance on all calls
- Liaising with Directors, IT, HR and Account Managers to report on performance and issues
- Monitoring punctuality and attendance and undertaking effective absence management to minimise late / sick measures
- Leading by example and setting the standard amongst the team in line with behaviours and house-keeping expectations of Echo-U
Team Leader – Key Skills and Attributes:
- Professional attitude and focus
- Target driven with the desire to develop professionally
- Energetic personality with personable communication skills
- Clear telephone manner and strong, developed leadership skills
- Have a good understanding of Echo-U’s policies and procedures, systems as well as our ethos
- Developed skills and understanding of the IT systems used in the company
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment is essential
To submit your CV for this exciting Team Leader opportunity please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Sales Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Team Manager, Sales Team Leader, Sales Supervisor, Call Centre, Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Client Relationship Manager.