My Client is a SME Residential Developer with a passion for building quality units located in Northampton looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Salary Circa: £55k plus car allowance
Managing 3- 4 new build development sites in Warwickshire/Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire areas ranging from 20-75 units.
The Quantity Surveyors' key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and control of costs against budget.
- Coordinating the setting up of sites including prestart appraisals
- Producing bi-monthly cost reports (CVR’s) in COINS
- Producing fortnightly and monthly sub-contractors payments
- Prepare and analyse tenders
- Prepare and negotiating orders with subcontractors
- Negotiate, review and instruct variations as appropriate
- Pricing and processing of sales extras and incentives
- Final account and dispute resolution.
Key candidate skills are:
- Organised, self-motivating and analytical.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritise work effectively and manage deadlines.
- At least 3-5 years post qualification experience with a volume house builder
- Excellent knowledge of the industry, suppliers, subcontractors and legislation.
- Detailed working knowledge of COINS (VAP) for CVR’s and orders.
To be considered for this role as a Quantity Surveyor please contact Steve at Glue Resourcing.