Residential Facilities Manager
Looking for a challenging and satisfying Facilities Management opportunity?
The ultimate organiser?
We’re looking for an amazing Facilities Manager to manage a luxury Residential Development, its infrastructure and employees. You will confidently oversee the Development’s day-to-day operations, ensuring that all services and activities are carried out in a professional, safe and effective manner in accordance with our client’s best practice standards. You must have residential building experience.
- Provide a regular, punctual and reliable personal presence in the Estate Management Office
- Act as the main point of contact for lessees and tenants and maintain client/lessee records, utilising an in-house computer software package (currently Qube)
- Undertake regular inspections to check upon the condition of the buildings and grounds; supervising the work of contractors employed in respect of property maintenance etc.
- Deal with specifications for major works, in conjunction with a surveyor if necessary; obtaining tenders and consulting with stakeholders
- Ensure that lessees and tenants comply with covenants and estate regulations as necessary
- Initiate and manage insurance claims in relation to the property
- Prepare and serve Section 20 Notices
- Represent and co-ordinate with any RMC and Directors, attending regular meetings in the evening if necessary to include AGMs
- Support and develop onsite employees, leading by example to set standards of excellent customer service for the development, its residents and guests
- Take responsibility for understanding and following the managing agents’ health & safety policies and practices
First and foremost, you will have residential building experience and enjoy both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
Moreover, you will be looking for a fantastic opportunity to support a brilliant team and thrive in an environment where you can build constructive relationships with peers, employees, residents and guests.
Last, you will be a strong, effective and direct communicator who will contribute to the delivery of the client’s and managing agent’s values and objectives in the provision of a high-quality development!
- Be NEBOSH/IOSH Qualified
- Take a practical and flexible approach to work
- Have excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Have clear and concise writing skills
- Have strong project management skills
- Have the ability to lead and motivate others
If you like the sound of this and think that you’re suitable, apply today!