Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. Due to growth across their team, an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant with responsibility for:
- Entering sales and debtor invoices to a cloud-based accounting package (experience of QuickBooks, WorkBook, Xero, Kashflow is an advantage)
- Keying and preparing expenses for central function
- Making sure all incoming invoices are corrected coded with correct nominal ledger code from chart of accounts
- Approval, logging and processing of all invoices and expenses claims
- Bank reconciliation
- Communicating with vendors to resolve billing disputes and discrepancies in a timely and polite manner
- Filing paper invoices, credit notes etc into appropriate file folders and maintaining the logical and organised structure of these files
- Analysing data and generating reports on a weekly/monthly basis on both sales and purchase ledgers;
- Following up with clients/vendors on monthly statements
- Maintaining an accurate Excel log of all invoices and their current status (unpaid/paid/disputed etc);
- Nominal Ledger Reconciliations
- Processing invoice payments and sending payment confirmations to clients/vendors
- Processing/Reconciling of Direct Debit transactions
- Purchase Ledger activities including invoice Nominal Coding and Posting of invoices
- Raising company invoices and distributing these to colleagues;
- Reconciling, entering and maintaining invoices on accounting software;
- Supplier payments
- Supplier Statement reconciliations to ensure ledgers are kept up to date
The ideal candidate MUST have an Accounting degree, and ideally will hold an A-Level in Maths.
The ideal candidate can either be a Raw graduate, or a 2nd jobber looking for their next career move.
Salary of £20,000 - £25,000