Ecommerce Buyers Administrator
My client, a successful and established supplier to high street fashion retailers are actively recruiting for an Ecommerce Buying Admin Assistant to join their Brands division.
Your role will be to provide support to the team, liaise with suppliers and ensure the smooth running of the critical path. You will follow the journey of each product throughout the fashion buying cycle, updating in-house systems and spreadsheets each step of the way. Working closely with the buying/merchandising team and ecom managers, you will collate all necessary product information ready for online. We're looking for someone with excellent attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed to the highest possible standards.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Updating range plan with new buy info and assessing to chase any delays
- Relaying constant flow of info throughout the team
- Sending weekly retail updates to the teams
- Raising styles following a new buy and tracking this until data is available to create labels for suppliers/warehouse
- Managing POs and updating internal systems regularly
- Sample management - ordering from suppliers/warehouse for shoots, PR and influencers
- Stock - keeping on top of orders due, chasing suppliers for ETAs, updating range plans with changes
- Collating product data and writing descriptions ready for uploading to web and marketplaces
- Solving historic stock/data issues with warehouse visits where necessary
What you will need to succeed:
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field; and be able to demonstrate previous work within retail, ecommerce or buying.
- You will need advanced skills at Excel in addition to impeccable spelling and grammar.
- The successful candidate will be organised, motivated and flexible, who loves the buzz of online fashion, and will be stimulated by constant change and development working within a fast-paced retail environment.
- In return for your hard work, you'll receive continuous training, development opportunities and a competitive package.