Corporate Commercial Solicitor Fixed term contract
An exciting contract role for a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor, minimum of 3 months but likely to be much longer, with even the prospect of going perm for the right candidate. The role has arisen due to increased workflow. This role will be based in Stratford, East London.
Ranked in the Legal 500, this practice currently has 42 members of staff. They have an innovative, dynamic culture and a growing client base. They have a collegiate working environment where there are good prospects as the firm succession plans. The Partners have recently invested heavily into the firm's infrastructure and technology. Over the years, they have attracted many Lawyers out of the City looking for more in the way of work-life balance.
You will deal with; company sales and purchases, M&SA, share sales, management buy ins, share incentive schemes, commercial contracts, partnership agreements, franchising, re-structuring and LLP's. The client base ranges from SME to national companies.
- You will have at least 4 years PQE in Corporate Commercial work
- Can work with limited supervision
- You will deal with a client base that has been built up over several decades
- Pro Rata Salary will be very competitive but negotiable depending on your level of experience
- This is an excellent contract opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join this well-known Legal 500 firm based in Stratford, East London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.