Administrator - Gatwick Area - Fantastic Opportunity Within a Financial Support Organisation
Our client is a wealth and financial services support organisation that uses the very best technology to aid their clients and help them provide the best service possible.
A position has become available for a Wealth Administrator to join a dynamic and fast growing team, providing administration support for Financial Advisers. The role will include processing applications, servicing clients and supporting IFAs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using Enable to enhance our client records.
- Calling providers for valuations, requesting information for new requests for data.
- Using provider platforms to obtain information.
- Scanning and maintaining the mail for our member firms.
- Supporting the financial advisers and servicing clients.
- Dealing with referrals and enquiries from customers.
- Processing applications.
- Managing small scale projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recent experience of working as an administrator within a previous financial services organisation or IFA practice.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are paramount to this role.
- Good communicator on the telephone, and someone who purveys confidence to clients.
- Good excel skills.
- Minimum of GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.