Search Manager Role
Are you a Senior Search Executive or Search Manager who is keen for their next role to be more strategic?
This is the ideal opportunity to play a pivotal role in devising the search strategy for two of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands.
My client is one of the most respected performance marketing agencies in the UK with an incredible client roster, and reputation for providing industry-leading training and development opportunities.
They are currently looking for a Search Manager to work across two of the agency’s most important clients. This role will offer the chance to be client-facing and really take ownership of the two clients. This is a particularly interesting role as it would be working on one of the world’s most recognisable luxury / cosmetic brands which adopts a really unique approach to Paid search.
They are looking for a Search Manager with a good understanding of Paid Search, who is keen to be involved in award winning work and drive best-in-class Search strategy.
- Quality assurance - ensure that campaigns are of the highest quality and delivered to deadlines
- Help to develop the client relationship
- Help to develop more junior members within the team
- To devise search strategies that transcend across wider digital channels
- Spot tends and identify areas for growth
- A good understanding of Paid Search
- Strong organisation skills
- Good communication skills and attention-to-detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An interest in digital media
- Other digital channel experience would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite
If you are looking to progress you career within a top flight agency which offers a bespoke training programme for everyone that joins, and work on two of the world's most recognisable brands I am keen to tell you more.