Castlefield Recruitment are working with a large North West Based Housing Association who are looking to source a Development Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. The position is due to last for 12 months.
- Assist the delivery of the groups capital program by managing a wide range of capital projects from feasibilty to practical completion and beyond.
- Ensuring all objectives are met for timescales, budgets, quality and service standard by leading the project team internally and externally.
- Securing ongoing development programmes including AHP and non AHP schemes including the identification, assessment of demand, risk management and viability of all models.
- Maintain and develop partnership management internally and externally, in particular with key external organisations such as local Authorities, County Councils, LEP partners, HCA, Health partners, developers and land agents
- Ensure that all projects are delivered successfully achieving key outcomes and demonstrate this through establishing initial project specific KPIs, proactivly managing KPIs throughout the project life and evaluating performance at project conclusion.
- Previous experience of project management
- Possess good understanding of the development process
- A relevant professional qualification
- A track record of developing positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to research, interpret and implement regulatory guidance
- Full Clean Driving License