A large international business with stunning offices in Glasgow city centre is looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to their successful team.
In this newly created post, you'll work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to optimise the firm's position in the marketplace.
You'll work closely with the sales team to develop compelling propositions via third-party vendors, key partners and brokers. Specifically you'll be tasked with:
- Delivering solutions, services and products which will meet partner needs and improve their engagement
- Managing all third party relationships with vendors and external agencies
- Developing an understanding of broker/vendor strategies and taking necessary steps and actions to ensure that the business is well positioned with these
- Identifying opportunities to increase and improve on the awareness and reputation of the brand within target audiences
- Delivering a consistent story to the market on the value proposition
- Developing and delivering relevant sales tools and proposals (via numerous channels and mediums)
- Any other marketing, insight or business projects as required
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- A degree in marketing, business, or similar
- 5+ years of marketing management experience
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing to vendors/brokers/partners to win business
- A positive attitude, you should be an innovative self-starter
- Excellent IT skills, especially MS Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
A fantastic role with a top Glasgow employer. For more information, please call Fiona Todd on , or submit a CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.