Customer Support Account Administrator
A Customer Support Account Administrator job in Romsey to ensure the allocated Customers vehicles remain on the road with limited down time in the event of breakdown and are compliant either within legislation or manufacturers guidelines.
You will be working for a family run national Vehicle hire company who has been around for over 50 years. Your new national company has a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles that are hired out throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Operator and vehicle licence administration;
- Ensuring all job and systems data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensuring maintenance schedules and MOT appointments are agreed, accurate and supplied in a timely manner;
- Manage external service and parts providers ensuring appropriate repair methods are undertaken, replacement parts supplied are of the required standard and cost and provide assistance/advice to other colleagues;
- Ensure effective control of short term hire, workshop and workshop relief vehicles;
- Maintain effective response times in the event of unscheduled breakdown and limit VOR time/ inconvenience to the end user, prioritising roadside breakdowns.
- Offer front line customer support and advice following an enquiry;
You will have experience of working in a supportive position and have high customer standards. You will also understand the technical issues on vehicles to ensure that the correct engineers have the correct equipment to carry out the required work. You will also have good administrative skills and be a quick learner.
You will get a salary of £22,000 and work full time hours, this is a permanent position where you will have the opportunity to progress throughout the company and you will be part of a well established company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.