Partner Events Manager
2101 - Partner Events Manager - Reading - 12 month contract position - to £35,000 pro rata.
Our client is a massive global player in the technology market is looking for Partner Events Manager.
This role requires and events manager and operations manager who can manage complexity and deliver great events. They need to be an exceptional communicator, highly organized, process driven and can successfully work across organizational boundaries within a 'matrix environment’
- Design in-person event programs for developing partner readiness training and event objectives to drive business impact and maximize return for our clients ecosystem.
- Lead a team of agencies to deliver training, production and logistics, and attendance tracking systems.
- Development of value propositions and packages for attendee acquisition and partner participation.
- Creates interactive experiences that support current partner segmentation, individual competency levels and ensure current brand communication themes are woven into all aspects of projects.
- Create shared vision across multiple stakeholder teams and provide confident leadership to teams with recommended business outcomes.
- Project management including budget management, vendor sourcing and management, project plan management, prioritization and content management.
- Define and refine event metrics and performance targets and connect to business results.
- Development and promotion of associated on-line training events to support overall readiness strategy.
- Utilize measurement and analytics to deliver event against expected business results and key performance targets
- Analyse event, industry and competitive data. Utilise meaningful and relevant data to improve effectiveness and efficiency of events.
- This position requires frequent contact with all levels across the company including business groups, product developers, content managers, field marketing groups, and external suppliers.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Solid strategic project management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas for large scale partner events.
- Ability to connect in-person and on-line events to the over-arching readiness strategy.
- Knowledge and experience with Technical, Partner and Enterprise programs, and experience with profit generating and break-even events models.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are required.
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
- Commitment to advancing skills and demonstrates a learning and development mindset.
- Ability to show innovative methods of delivering and achieving business outcomes through events and delegate experiences.
- Strong reputation across the events industry, with a valuable network.
- Proven technical and infrastructure understanding of broad events delivery and experience to drive the best value and best impact through events.
- Strong digital integration skills.
- Make decisions over competing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Impact and outcome focused.
- Strong project management and Virtual team leadership.
- Matrix organisation experience preferred.