Research Executive - Media Clientside
My client are a client side media coms specialist who are looking for a Research Executive to work within the Commercial Insight Team conducting research into audience behaviours.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage research projects on behalf of advertisers or event sponsors to demonstrate that our clients are getting return on investment.
- Suggest and carry out proactive research projects to help my client excel commercially and gain reputation for thought leadership.
- Build strong relationships with research agencies and industry bodies to ensure that we are utilising the best methodologies in the market and delivering value for money.
- Analyse research findings and present clear conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Use analytics tools alongside research projects to demonstrate campaign strength.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Curiosity and passion for the media industry and research.
- Ability to be a team-player in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Desire to learn continuously on the job, innovate, share knowledge and skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in running qualitative and quantitative research.