Sales and Analysis Coordinator
Are you a well organised, self-motivated individual looking to take on a new challenge?
Do you work well under pressure and have an analytical mindset?
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Analyst for a leading automotive brand to join their team to assist in the analysis of sales trends, playing an integral part in the overall business projection. As the Sales Analyst, you will be working closely with the dealer networks and field team, helping promote the departments position in the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical, well organised individual to work for a globally recognised brand.
* Analysis of sales trends and product pricing.
* Taking part in quarterly budget preparation, business plans and sales objectives.
* Maintaining strong internal, dealer and field relationships.
* Representing brand to a high standard at all times.
* Maintaining supplier relations through coordination of forecasts
* Design and implement initiatives to help drive sales.
* Highly analytical mindset with experience in using excel at an intermediate level.
* The ability to create clear concise reports from scratch.
* Reliable individual able to get tasks done self-sufficiently.
* Creative approach to data interpretation.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Strong commercial mindset.
* Motorcycle product knowledge would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company with a solid foundation and philosophy, then this is the right step for any individual who is serious about developing themselves and investing in their career. Offering a competitive salary with excellent corporate benefits and a car scheme- this is an opportunity that can't be missed.
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.