Better Placed are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager for a leading manufacturer in Wakefield who are entering an exciting period of growth and are recognised as true leaders in their field.
The role is around 70% B2B and 30% B2C as there is also a strong E-Commerce offering, allowing our client to sell niche products directly to consumers. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop all-round marketing skills and manage a huge digital budget to drive acquisition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 3 including a Marketing Assistant.
- Implementing a full calendar of communications to a range of high-profile clients in the sports industry and public sector.
- Managing the workload of the marketing team, providing them with business updates, regular one-to-ones and reviews.
- Full ownership of the website, social media, CRM and Email.
- Managing a large agency budget for SEO/PPC acquisition on B2C sites.
- Currently operating at Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Executive level
- Full mix marketing experience including Events, Exhibitions and Digital.
- E-Commerce experience highly desirable.
- Team management abilities.
Based in Wakefield, this role is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.